Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Actress Declined

So I got the decline email from the actress today. So, it's a good day to really think about my other options very thoroughly.

Very much how actors should not obsess over auditions whether good or bad, my best plan here is to just let it go and move on.

So - either I should send off to another actress I think could do the role or commit to another project. I have a lunch meeting with a Producer with a deal at a studio on Thursday - maybe something will come of that. But I think my gut is telling me... to figure out everything that slowed this project down or made it seem problematic and then create a new one which would avoid these issues.

For the record, here is what the decline said:

"Unfortunately at this time [Actress] is going to have to pass on the
project. She has a lot coming up in the near future and doesn't feel she
can give it the time and attention it would deserve."

No comments: