Friday, March 03, 2006

Follow Up Questions

The Actor's Agent's Assistant sent me back an email with some follow up questions asking:

Who is directing (that was already clear in my first email)? Who is Producing? What is the budget? Is it already financed? Is there anyone else attached?

My only strong card is that it is financed - albeit low budget. The irony is that the next actor I want to approach is also represented by this same agency - so I asked for a contact name for the agent (because my source imdbpro.com doesn't have a specific name). Now, this is a hugely convenient and good thing in that - they are now looking at one project for two clients. Agents like that sort of thing - you can imagine, it's like half the work - especially in the beginning. Agents will often suggest other clients if a project is a "go." That is one of the advantages of being a client at an agency which packages deals.

So - basically - that's that! Could take two weeks, could take a month. If anything more than 2 weeks I will need to push my shoot date for sure.

No comments: