Monday, February 06, 2006

and even more Meetings

Met with another LP. I didn't feel he was the right match for the project. Wrote up the offer letter (based on friend's existing one).

I'm concerned that my "other work" continues to distract me most of the day... even real life stuff is getting post-poned and ignored... It should be done by the end of this week - the distracting part of it at least. I'm taking a big chunk of Wednesday off to regain sanity though.

Top of my current to do lists are:
  • Add scenes I've sketched to the script
  • Breakdown all the Sets / Props / Art / Costumes for people to have a sense
  • Talk to Art Dept person who I'm interested in doing this more
  • On Tuesday talk to friend about her attaching herself to the movie
2 months, 8 days away.

No comments: