Thursday, February 09, 2006

The Script

Strange. I'm having a lot of insecurity about the script right around now. I had a couple tiny changes I wanted to make to it before sending it out to talent - but then I suddenly started worrying that it was too static, the scenes were too long, there was too much dialogue - etc. I'm considering doing a table read just so I can heart it out loud. Perhaps I should try to do that this weekend. Nothing fancy - just some people in a room speaking it out loud.

It's really amazing how much tenacity fear has. At some point you'd think I'd be able to stop questioning everything. Perhaps when there are more people involved in the project this will start to be the case.

Hoping to schedule and breakdown the script this weekend. I'd like to know exactly how many days I'm going to be asking these actors to work rather than just tossing out a guess.

No comments: