Wednesday, February 22, 2006

Final Script Changes

Just going through the script and making some final changes before sending it off to cast. Several producers have warned me that I'm fighting an uphill battle with no one attached and no lucrative offer ready to go. They're encouraging in that they'll say "They should WANT to be in your movie because the script is good" - but cautious and say "it might take them a month and you need to think up some back ups." We'll see. I'll hopefully finish these up tomorrow, if I do and I feel ready, I'll send out Thursday. Friday and Monday are not great for first contacts - but if I miss Thursday I will definitely try to hit first thing Friday.

As soon as it goes out... I'm on to figuring out the back up movie. I think I should make sure it's something that I can do no matter what. Even if it isn't going to fit any necessary guideline other than being a feature film. It has to be shootable and finishable and it has to be feature length and something I think is good regardless of sales potential (as long as the budget can be limited).

No comments: