Saturday, January 21, 2006

Distractions

A box of tapes was delivered to me today. A project that is not this one needs finishing.

It's just another challenge to my resolve.

If I am fearing this project, I will let it consume me. If I am ready, I will manage it so that it does not overly distract me.

It's important to keep some income happening. Until I can switch entirely over to film production, it's reasonable to continue to do some other work. But it is important to sacrifice the amount of work and living situation as much as possible so that the movie continues forward.

Everyday - it must move forward.

People let things consume them in order to avoid things which contain emotional strength - good or bad. It's not just bad things that people avoid, they avoid things which simply involve the possibility of loss.

No comments: