Wednesday, January 25, 2006

Just Researching and a Delay

Just doing more research today. Find new location options. Find out how much sets and flats would cost. Starting to look for team members. Starting to figure out compensation methods. Will be speaking to a very prolific producer tomorrow about some things and that ought to be enlightening.

Started sketching out set and prop pieces.

I'm doing double duty this week with the other job and keeping this moving forward. It's a lot of work.

I heard a rumor that one of my TV actors might be doing a movie with a huge actress - this would not bode well for my chances of getting her. We shall see. Probably the sooner the better for contacting them, but I cannot contact them until I have all my elements lined up or I'll seem to flimsy.

That said, I think I'm going to delay the movie 2 weeks. If I'm having to build a set, I need to have some extra time or face a lot of additional expense from the production trinity ("Fast, Good, Cheap - pick two").

No comments: